10/7/15

'About Me'

I'm Eunhye kim. Just call me Gracy.
My age... umm it is very sensitive thing for women so, I skip it.
In fact, I'm a student of foreign university of Busan. Nowadays, I'm preparing for coming out to the society.  There are many things that I've concerned.
Increasing Toeic score, getting drive licence,  writing resume and etc.
I think that it could be common concerns with others.
Lately, I started to do something for relieving my stress from the concerns.
That is to go out for walk listening to music and drawing.
It is very helpful for my healthy emotion.
Anyway, from now on i'll post my writings about the articles or social issues
for sharing my opinion about that issues and getting some advices about my writing.
I'll sometimes present my photos that sugguest my travel or my experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment