6/8/15

week#12 assignement: Mock job interview


first of all, it became the chance for me to recognize my speaking level.
it was not so easy to speak directly with my brain without script  particularly for formal interview.

during this exercise,
first, i realized that i use some expressions and words repeately.
 because of my lack of vocabularies, i was embarassed so i repeated them like robot hhhh
like  im,,,,,, or im considerate, x 3

and then i could find that i also roll my eyes very often. as my thought whenever im nervous, i used to do that to release my tension or to just avoid the eye-contact. so it make me seem  very uncomfortable.

in addition, the biggest problem was my voice. it's volume was so small, and then my original voice tune is also low,   so the noise around the class was more bigger than my voice.

therefore in case of the actual interview,
first i have to know the vocabularies related with the job interview and study the better expressions fitted with it.

secondly, i need to try to do eye-contact with the interviewers
becuase it can show my confidence and make them build the trust with me.

finally, it is a mission that i have to overcome in mylife.
i have to make my voice more high and louder
to prevent them from losing their attention to me

in the conclusion, i will have to do mock job interview several times before senior

No comments:

Post a Comment